- United States - Wikipedia
The United States of America ( ə ˈ m ɛ r ɪ k ə ; USA), commonly known as the United States (U S ) or America, is a federal republic composed of 50 states, a
- United Kingdom - Wikipedia
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, commonly known as the United Kingdom (UK) or Britain, is a sovereign country in western Europe
- Convert Pounds Sterling (GBP) and United States Dollars . . .
Pound Sterling (GBP) and United States Dollar (USD) Currency Exchange Rate Conversion Calculator
- United States - Country Profile - 2017 - IndexMundi
Complete profile for United States Includes country demographics, geography, government, economy, telecommunications, transportation, military, and transnational issues
- ExchangeRate. com - Country Information - The United States
Introduction: Back To Top: Background: Britain's American colonies broke with the mother country in 1776 and were recognized as the new nation of the United States of
- United States of America - Wikitravel
The United States of America is a large country in North America, often referred to as "the USA", "the US", "the United States", "the United States of America", "the
- The World Factbook — Central Intelligence Agency
The United States and its partners continue to face a growing number of global threats and challenges The CIA’s mission includes collecting and analyzing
- Iranian Currency Exchange Rate - Money Exchange in US . . .
Iran Currency Exchange Rate History: 1975 - 2017 Iran currently has two exchange rates, one formally fixed by the Central Bank of Iran and another informal, open