- United States - Wikipedia
The United States of America (USA), commonly referred to as the United States (U S ) or America, is a country composed of 50 states, a federal district, five major
- United Kingdom - Wikipedia
The 1707 Acts of Union declared that the kingdoms of England and Scotland were "United into One Kingdom by the Name of Great Britain", though the new state is also
- United States facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia . . .
Get information, facts, and pictures about United States at Encyclopedia com Make research projects and school reports about United States easy with credible
- United States of America travel guide - Wikitravel
The United States of America is a large country in North America, often referred to as the "USA", the "US", the "United States", "America", or simply "the States"
- UNITED STATES QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau
People UNITED STATES ; Population; i Population estimates, July 1, 2015, (V2015) 321,418,820 : i Population estimates base, April 1
- Business Financial News, Breaking US International . . .
Reuters is the news and media division of Thomson Reuters Thomson Reuters is the world's largest international multimedia news agency, providing investing news
- India facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia. com . . .
Country: Exports: Imports: Balance: World: 63,028 9: 77,201 4-14,172 5: United States: 11,374 8: 4,974 9: 6,399 9: United Arab Emirates: 5,038 7: 2,035 1: 3,003 6
- The Great Depression - Facts Summary - HISTORY. com
The Great Depression Begins: The Stock Market Crash of 1929; The Great Depression Deepens: Bank Runs and the Hoover Administration; FDR Addresses the Great Depression