- United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The United States of America (USA), commonly referred to as the United States (U S ) or America, is a federal republic composed of 50 states, a federal district, five
- United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The 1707 Acts of Union declared that the kingdoms of England and Scotland were "United into One Kingdom by the Name of Great Britain", though the new state is also
- United States of America travel guide - Wikitravel
The United States of America is a large country in North America, often referred to as the "USA", the "US", the "United States", "America", or simply "the States"
- The World Factbook — Central Intelligence Agency
The United States and its partners continue to face a growing number of global threats and challenges The CIA’s mission includes collecting and analyzing information
- Destined for War: Can China and the United States Escape . . .
The defining question about global order for this generation is whether China and the United States can escape Thucydides’s Trap The Greek historian’s metaphor
- Is college worth it? | The Economist
Higher education Is college worth it? Too many degrees are a waste of money The return on higher education would be much better if college were cheaper
- Business Financial News, Breaking US International . . .
Reuters is the news and media division of Thomson Reuters Thomson Reuters is the world's largest international multimedia news agency, providing investing news
- Primer on Palestine, Israel and the Arab-Israeli Conflict . . .
After the war, Britain and France convinced the new League of Nations (precursor to the United Nations), in which they were the dominant powers, to grant them quasi