- Exchange Rates - Currency Converter - Phuket Plaza
Money Thailand's currency is the baht, which is divided into 100 satang The exchange rate is listed daily (except Monday) in the business sections of the Bangkok
- Thailand Currency, Currency Exchange rates, currency . . .
Thailand Currency is called Thai Baht, check for todays exchange rates and print off your currency exchange shopping cheatsheets
- Thailand Hotels: Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Koh Samui . . .
Thailand Hotels, Maps, Photos Guides Thailand: Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Samui, Chiang Mai
- Ao Vong Duan Koh Samet Island Thailand - Thailandparadise
Ao Wong Duan is proberbly Koh Samet's second most popular beach It is not quite atractive as Hat Sai Kaew, but the 500 meter long cresent shaped beach make it
- Train travel in Thailand | Train times fares from . . .
A complete guide to train travel in Thailand, with train times, fares how to buy tickets for train travel from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, Bangkok to Nong Khai (for bus
- Guest Friendly Hotels Phuket - Guest Friendly Hotels | The . . .
Guest Friendly Hotels Phuket Phuket is the most popular city in the south of Thailand where millions of tourists come to visit because of its spectacular scenery
- Thailand Tour: Book Thailand Tour Packages at Thomascook. in
Looking for Thailand tour packages? Book Thailand tour packages from Thomas Cook India and get exciting offers Plan your Thailand tour with us today!
- Hotel Reservation Thailand - Cheap and secure booking service
Cheap and secure online booking service and hotel reservation for Thailand We provide more than 7000 hotels, resorts and bungalows for lowest rates