- US Dollar Exchange Rates - Middle East and Central Asia . . .
Current US Dollar exchange rates against currencies in Middle East and Central Asia
- Australian dollar - Wikipedia
The Australian dollar (sign: $; code: AUD) is the currency of the Commonwealth of Australia, including its external territories Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, and Norfolk Island, as well as the independent Pacific Island states of Kiribati, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Tonga, Tuvalu, and Vanuatu
- Euro Exchange Rates - Europe - Current Exchange Rates
Current Euro exchange rates against currencies in Europe
- Australian Securities Exchange - Wikipedia
The Australian Securities Exchange (ASX, sometimes referred to outside Australia as the Sydney Stock Exchange) is Australia's primary securities exchange It is owned by the Australian Securities Exchange Ltd, or ASX Limited, an Australian public company (ASX: ASX)
- Currency Converter | Foreign Exchange Rates | OANDA
Free currency converter or travel reference card using daily OANDA Rate® data Convert currencies using interbank, ATM, credit card, and kiosk cash rates
- Economic Factors Affecting Exchange Rates - Foreign . . .
G7 Western Europe Asia Pacific Eastern Europe Latin America Africa; US Dollar Euro : Australian Dollar: Czech Koruna: Argentinian Peso: South African Rand
- AUD USD Currency Converter | Live Exchange Rates | OANDA
Get live exchange rates for Australian Dollar to U S Dollar (AUD USD) from the OANDA fxTrade platform Updated every 5 seconds
- AUD USD | Australian Dollar US Dollar - Investing. com
Find the current Australian Dollar US Dollar rate and access to our AUD USD converter, charts, historical data, news, and more