- Australian Dollar Forecasts for 2015 At Risk of Downgrade . . .
Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Research have warned they may have to adjust their forecasts for the Australian dollar exchange rate complex lower for 2015
- Exchange Rate Predictions for British Pound, US Dollar . . .
PoundSterlingLive presents our latest foreign exchange rate predictions for the British pound (GBP), the euro (EUR), US Dollar (USD) and the Aus Dollar (AUD)
- Business News, Personal Finance and Money News - ABC News
Find the latest business news on Wall Street, jobs and the economy, the housing market, personal finance and money investments and much more on ABC News
- Australian Dollar | 1993-2015 | Data | Chart | Calendar . . .
The AUDUSD traded at 0 70 dollars on Friday October 2, according to interbank foreign exchange market quotes The Australian Dollar averaged 0 77 from 1993 until 2015
- Dollar jumps as inflation figure casts doubt on rate cut . . .
While headline inflation fell with fuel prices, the Reserve Bank's preferred measure of inflation remained well above the bottom of its 2-3 per cent target band
- United States dollar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The United States dollar (sign: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ and referred to as the dollar, U S dollar, US dollar or American dollar) is the official currency
- rand | Pound Sterling Forecast
The Pound is currently at multiple year highs against the Canadian Dollar and Australian Dollar, U S Dollar and Thai Baht It is also at multiple month highs against
- Capital Market Outlook - Bank of America
Capital Market Outlook Capital Market Outlook is a weekly publication that offers Bank of America Merrill Lynch clients insight into economic trends and current market